Rutland Water Runout

Phaeton

Staff member
Well I've not seen Mary since Newark, she's been in my dad's garage up the estate since we got back. Matt's buggy has been & still is in my garage since before then.

It's just not been fit to go out, even for a drive in the evening, so with fingers crossed who fancy's a run round Rutland Water next Sunday. Meet up, have a run round, stop at a pub for a bit of lunch, have another run round & then off home our seperate ways. Never been there so no idea if it's feasible, but I've read a few Mini's meet up there occassionaly. So if anybody is interested I'll try to find a suitable pub (unless somebody already knows one).

Everybody is welcome buggy or not, Jill may come down but won't be buggy bound, she'll bring the MR2, unless we can find a bit of offroad & then I'll make her bring the Surf just in case.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Sorry should add this is Sunday 15th July 2007 so that when somebody ressurects this in 3 months time somebody doesn't turn up & wonder where everybody else is. :lol:

Danny

Administrator
Sounds good,

I am unfortunately in Twickenham so wont be able to make it this month but if you guys are interested I think that we should organise it as a monthly thing maybe with some other buggy owners blitz manx rage ect.

Some drive for me from twickenham will be nearly 3 hours....

Danny

esdebe

Yours shows it raining quite hard from 9:00 to 6:00 on the 15th ( that was when I looked at 21:03 on Monday 9th)

Mine just shows it as sun and clouds.... :)

Phaeton

Staff member
That's weird when I posted it the weather showed as being overcast but dry. Oh well as it seems to be only us going we can make a decision closer to the weekend.

Alan...