Sierra Master Cylinder

R1FREESTYLE

Nice one Richard, Looked a bit drastic when I saw how much you removed, but all came back together nicely. See you moved it down a little for head room, how much of an issue was this, as I havent got my bonnet yet so cant check. Sounds like mine could be a little close. Hoping that as I have located my one on the right it will gain me a little extra room as the bonnet bulges up toward the centre.

Paul

RichardG

Paul,

I think you should be OK for clearance as you will be able to fit the nose cone to the correct height. I had already welded on brackets and drilled holes in the fiberglass etc so had to move the MC down a little - no more 5-10mm. I thought that was easier than re-mounting the nose cone.

Richard

Phaeton

Staff member
Richard,

How do you attach the master cylinder to the pedal, all the sierra ones I've seen don't have a clevis on them, but just a flat as they all seem to be servo'd.

Alan...

RichardG

Alan,

honestly I can'r remember :lol: :lol: suffering from brain fade again - but am planning a trip to the garage this evening so will take a look.

Richard

Phaeton

Staff member
Thanks for this Richard, still not sure, this is the M/C I was looking at & it seems a bit different Fleecebay or this other one 2nd One Don't seem to have the same rod coming out of it.

Alan...

collie

Hi Alan,

I don't know if you'll be able to find one, but I'm using a Triumph Spitfire MC, it's angled perfectly but I found I need to manufacture a one inch spacer to allow it to fit exactly as the the Mini MC.