So, has anyone passed the IVA?

Skirrow

Hey fellas, not been on for some time, but CAW came over today to look at my still unfinished buggy. I think I'm definitely the record holder for longest build now unless Malcolm is still around..

Got me thinking that I should do something with it rather than let it rot.

So, has anyone passed one through the IVA? Any major problems? Where did the fuel tank go?

Cheers!

CAW

Hi Dave,

Glad I stirred you to this at least  ;), good to meet you and see and touch one ( BUGGY) I mean.

Cheers

Andy

Danny

Administrator
There is one that is rumoured to have passed but I have only heard that 2nd hand....

And I think Mahesh beeats you :) for the longest build however he things he is coming to stoneleigh this year :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Hello Dave, Long Long time no hear, hope you didn't mind me passing your details onto Andy, he did well to track you down. Do you still have the front end rotting away in the garden as well LOL.

I've heard the same rumour as Danny, apparently it's a K series on a MGF subframe with a behind the seat tank, but I have no idea how they managed that. Dave Smart has asked the guy to come onto the forum, but no joy as of yet.

Andy did you ask to see Dave's shepherds crook, did it make more sense in the flesh?

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Could it have been Will? He was doing an mgf based buggy, I met him a couple years back at stoneleigh. He's quite young, i think he was under 20 when i met him..... anyone know who i mean?
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Mini Mad Max":kho1xsqq said:
Could it have been Will? He was doing an mgf based buggy, I met him a couple years back at stoneleigh. He's quite young, i think he was under 20 when i met him..... anyone know who i mean?
Max

I know who you mean Max, but don't think it will be him, he used to post on here so doesn't sound right.

Alan...

Skirrow

Phaeton":2i5w29y3 said:
Hello Dave, Long Long time no hear, hope you didn't mind me passing your details onto Andy, he did well to track you down. Do you still have the front end rotting away in the garden as well LOL.

No trouble at all Alan, it was nice to speak to someone else interested in the buggy.

The front end is long gone! We put the house on the market and despite my protests that it was modern art, the missus insisted that I move it before any potential buyers came round...  :D

What';s happened to Dave Smart, last I heard he had vanished. Is he back?