tented weekend june 2008

Asbo

june/july/august/wotever......who's up for a weekend of booze/buggy/ bla bla bla? thinking aloud.....anyone up for a weekend of boozin etc,showin/hidin buggies....let the newbies see the end result etc? prob be best a weekend whenever in central englandshire?im near glasgow,willing to travel....even if it makes me sound a bit like a tart....lol.would like to hear if mister smart would like to be involved?....luxckily,im workin til next friday....lookin 4ward to yer replies ladies. :lol:

esdebe

Well, in May you have the Stoneligh Show,
In June you have Newark
in July (im sure thiese is one, just can't remember where...)
in August is the new one in Peterbourgh

I'm planning on camping at all of them.. and haveing a good nights beer induced sleep.

Simon

MattBlack

Calendar is a great idea.

Still waiting for takers on the Welsh thing..

Come on ... lets actually do summert...

FIRE UP THE QUATRO!!

Phaeton

Staff member
Yep I'm with you on that one Dave, was going to go last year, but that other thing got in the way WORK, oh & as I remember it was aboslutely hissing it down the whole weekend. But I'm also in on the Curborough, Welsh offroad whatever weekend, probably be co-pilot though.

Alan...

nw208

Dave, Alan I agree with you both, I am intending to go to both events, I just can't build the buggy fast enough, and work is very kindly sending me to Spain for 4 weeks!. Don't they know I've a buggy to build.

I also think a calender would be a great idea.

:D

Steve

It is time we commit to something or the summer will be over. I will definately be at Stoneleigh, and am looking to be at the one in July. I can't make any in August, but need firm dates of others so I can check against family commitments. The calendar sounds a great idea.

jerry

My piss-up weekend will have to be stonleigh. Finally got the buggy on the road again and cant wait to go for a loooong blast.

ps dont drive behind as the oil rings are sticking and the clouds of blue smoke arn't good. Used a gallon of oil to drive to exeter and back.

Jerry