Tie rod bushes

HolyCount

Max --- a thought ---- if you are getting the rods Alan makes up will you still need these bushes ???  Might be an idea to check with Alan.  LMK

HolyCount

No worries Max -- I might eventually end up getting Alans rods meself -- but in the meantime will stick with the standard set up

jason_l

HolyCount":p8ozjbko said:
No worries Max -- I might eventually end up getting Alans rods meself -- but in the meantime will stick with the standard set up

Kev,

Im getting Alan's adjustable ones so did you want the old ones and bush's off my buggy??? i can put it with the rest of your stuff, just let me know and i will get them off the car tomorrow! The car has never been used as its not built but the bush's may have degraded but i haven't looked closely at them. Won't take me 10 minutes to get them off your car and with your other parts.

Jason :p

HolyCount

If they are going Jason .... add 'em to the pile  ;D  Many thanks. With the two of the buggies to build I will take whatever is going  ;D

Still on track for Monday -- will let you know rough time of arrival as soon as I have decided how early I want to get out of bed !!!!!

jason_l

HolyCount":clon1tk8 said:
If they are going Jason .... add 'em to the pile  ;D  Many thanks. With the two of the buggies to build I will take whatever is going  ;D

Still on track for Monday -- will let you know rough time of arrival as soon as I have decided how early I want to get out of bed !!!!!

No worries Kev, will get them off the car at lunch :)

*** They are off the car and will be in your ever increasing pile later kev, any time monday is fine with me. Im not planning on getting up early and the only thing i have planned is to wash the car as it needs a clean!