Wanted freestyle

MattArgent

After building a freestyle and selling it a couple if years back, I looking for a another project. Anything considered, SVA'd or not. Let me know. Cash waiting

MattArgent

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

This was my old project, retreat selling it, but didn't have space at the time. I'm looking to do something a little bit different next. Extended wheel base. Turbo A series, LSD. custom rear subframe, with double wishbone or trailing arms. move as much weight forward as possible.

Danny

Administrator
I dont recognise it but I am sure someone knows where it is :)

Have you seen the K series buggies that a couple of people have built?

Danny

MattArgent

It's come up a eBay of few times, but for £4k. I've had a quick look through. Mgf k series, seems a good choice. I've got a spare fully build 150bhp turbo A series though. I'm a mini man at heart, I've got loads of spares for the new project, ie digidash2, alloys, alloy calipers etc. light weight 1/4 mile beast.

Danny

Administrator
lol mine is still a series and I like it :)

That will shift with 150 bhp mine was producing 83 or 85 at the wheels :)

Pedro

Hi Matt

Seen your wanted ad are you still looking for a Freestyle part built kit as I have a complete kit that is almost finished and needs a good home.

Unfortunately having to sell due to Wife taking over my garage with her new business.

I thought that I would offer her to other Club members before listing her on eBay, that's the Buggy and not the Wife although I am very tempted.

If interested then please give me a call 07762 333703.

Thanks

Pedro