wheels for yor funn buggy

biddleboy

hi guy s got my old wheels for sale as ive bought new super light deep dish now got they have nealy new tyres all round polished outer rims good condition any questions just give us a ring 07510722649 steve ime looking at 120 or nearest
53d0_11.jpg

Mini Mad Max

Hi steve, I 've just bought a set of rostyle's for offroading for £51!! ;D  But i am now searching for some road wheels, i might be interested, can you tell me the make and width of the wheel? plus are there 5 or only 4?
Thanks,
Max

biddleboy

hi dan picture should be there now for some reason it got removed.  ::) o max just give us a call i am open to offers thanks guy s and thanks for that picture max

Danny

Administrator
Hey WHy Have you not sent me any piccys of your buggy??? ....lol

If you have many email to me at info at davlicmedia dot co dot uk

Cheers

Danny

Mini Mad Max

I was going to go for some ultralite wheels, but am tight on money, i really like the look of the gold ones, Do you know the make and the width of the wheels? I will give you a buzz some time soon. Plus you cant give danny the pictures yet, because you need to have your buggy finished with the new engine cover ;D
Max

biddleboy

don t worry max cant do any pictures yet max its coverd in snow i had me some fun the other day wen i changed clutch anyway about the wheels the tyres are 175/55/13 there the same width as my superlights and they are 7inch the widest ones you can get in super lights so they are a good width as you said money is tight but i am open to offers thanks max