Collie's Freestyle Buggy Discussion thread.

jason_l

Just thought i would post to say KEEP IT!!!!!!

Looks like its almost there Collie, i reckon there's not much more to do before you get ready for IVA, but i could be wrong? Looks almost there anyway. Your little kid will love it in a few years when he's grown up a bit and he gets to ride around with daddy in his buggy :D

Jason :)

Mini Mad Max

Your leading the race at the moment collie between you, jason and me! My engine still isn't rebuilt!
You will regret it if you sell it!!
Max
I trust you will make the right decision ;)

Phaeton

Staff member
Welcome back to the fold Alex's we thought you'd decided to stay in Poland

I think you're just after Max's slacker crown  ;D

Alan...

collie

Phaeton":3fpp7v6p said:
Welcome back to the fold Alex's we thought you'd decided to stay in Poland

I think you're just after Max's slacker crown  ;D

Alan...
Thanks Alan,
Speaking of Poland, I'll be there all next week, then a weekend down at the in-laws, frustrating since I made such good progress on the buggy today! (Well, for me anyway!  :-[ )

BRUC3

Good to see the old girls still crawling along!!

Hell, I even painted my shock absorbers over teh weekend! Must be something in the air!!!  :p

collie

BRUC3":14g72lvw said:

Hell, I even painted my shock absorbers over teh weekend! Must be something in the air!!!  :p
Bruce, if we clubbed together and built one buggy, at our current pace, Alan would still label us slackers!  :D
Good to see you're still working on yours, don't forget to post up some piccies!

Mini Mad Max

BRUC3":hwtvgqop said:

Even I managed to take my hubs for modification for golf calipers and my head to be skimmed yesterday! It's probably because it's no longer sub zero temperatures :D

collie":hwtvgqop said:
BRUC3":hwtvgqop said:

Bruce, if we clubbed together and built one buggy, at our current pace, Alan would still label us slackers!  :D
Good to see you're still working on yours, don't forget to post up some piccies!
Hahaha, I'd be in on that hahaha :p Technically we're not slacking we just enjoy to do things at a leisurely rate.
Max

BRUC3

lol sounds like a plan Alex!

Yours looks like its so near now though!

I still have miiiiles to go! Who knows, maybe it'l be ont he road by her 17th lol

Phaeton

Staff member
Glad to see some progress Alex, sorry I couldn't get to the wedding hope it all went well. Should have it done for next years???

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

collie

Phaeton":1vgl2rn1 said:
Glad to see some progress Alex, sorry I couldn't get to the wedding hope it all went well. Should have it done for next years???

Alan...

No worries about the wedding Alan, we're now officially broke. More broke than we were before! Atleast I am making progress again!

collie

Mini Mad Max":xse9pn5v said:
It's good to see you got to spend time on it again! Hows the little one now? Grown much ? :)
Max
Hi Max, yeah and spent some more time on it today too! I swear fixing the clutch and brake pedals will be the death of me!
My Son will be 2 years old in November!
P8080018-1.jpg

Phaeton

Staff member
Alex, I have a bench drill if you want a run out one night or bring the pedals & we can weld them up at the same time.

Alan..

collie

Thanks Alan, I might have to take you up on that offer, but will have to check with the boss when I am free! ::)
I will be in touch

Lilspeed

Really nice build going on there 8) Liking the colour scheme a lot!

Also liking your seats a lot, are they Triton ones?

Lilspeed

collie":qfv5qfwo said:
Thanks, I think we can safely say it's "original" and was only by chance too!

Nice! Keep up the good work, I'm watching your pedal box progress with interest ;)

Thanks for the link, they are awesome seats. Triton Race Products do a similar item, but no option to upholster.