Newark Kit Car Show 19/20 June

Phaeton

Staff member
Matt? It is free for the driver of a kitcar who arrives in the the car & only £2 for the youngster. I have put you a link to a route plan on an earlier post, its 200 mile for you.

In fact quoted from the website www.kitcarshow.co.uk

This Years Show 19/20 June 2010
NEWARK & NOTTS SHOWGROUND
At the A46/A17 Junction on the A1, 2 miles north of Newark-on-Trent.
(Postcode: NG24 2NY - Drove Lane)

Day Admission: Adults £10, Children (5–15) JUST £2! Toddlers FREE.
Kit Car Drivers: FREE!*
Parking: FREE, Camping: FREE (Friday & Saturday).

Alan...

Radar

I will be there Alan camping sat night will be in my Scorpion tho' if you don't mind a foreigner with freestyles
"the journey of 156 miles will be such a pleasure in the Scorp compared to the buggy last year which took forever ! lol

see you there

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Those that say they are staying are you actually going to stay?

Would be nice to sink a few beers

Danny

PS I hope I dont become a trailor for anybody on the way to this show

Phaeton

Staff member
I will be, no matter the weather, might not BBQ if it's raining but go to the pub at other side of roundabout.

Alan...

Radar

yes Dan,

will camp Sat night whatever the weather after the absolute torrential downpour at Stoneligh that I experienced when I camped on the Sat night and  Max did with his dad weather not even a factor my tent will keep me dry and after last year when I met Alan and steve and Simon I now know what to bring !! to camp . see you ther guys there ...

Radar

Danny

Administrator
2 hour drive boy am I looking forward to it.... if my buggy makes it I will be up for a few beers most def as I have some making up to do from stoneleigh!

See you all there

Danny

Danny

Administrator
The weather forecast looks pretty good for the weeekend.... 13 on saturday and 19 on sunday and sunny!

I can live with that!

Who is camping?

Danny

Smartshark

Hi,
I am new to this forum but I just got back from Newark and saw three Freestyle buggies there.
I have finally finished restoring my other Kit Car (Magenta Rally Car that I took to Newark) and I am looking for a “funâ€

jason_l

Smartshark said:
Hi,
I am new to this forum but I just got back from Newark and saw three Freestyle buggies there.
I have finally finished restoring my other Kit Car (Magenta Rally Car that I took to Newark) and I am looking for a “funâ€

Phaeton

Staff member
Got back safe & sound 20 minutes ago, good time was had, but a built cold last night.

Paul, welcome to the club, you should have made yourself known if we were around the buggies, we don't bite, well I don't unless there's money involved.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I am back also!

I am knackered...

Buggy came back ok until I tapped teh brake and it pulls hard to teh right so thats a job for me in a weeks time...lol

Good show and nice to see everybody

Danny

Radar

good show enjoyed the camping and chatter with the boys around the bbq (bit cold with that bloody constant wind )  nice to see you all as usual see you at the next one

Radar

Smartshark

Thanks Jason,

I will keep an eye out for a road registered one on here and Ebay.

I thought I was going mad as I could not find a web site.

I take my Magenta to the main kit car shows so next time I will introduce myself.

Paul