Newark Kit Car Show 19/20 June

hmalan

Got back, earlier than the rest of you but went straight to a BBQ at the brother in laws, just got back from that.

Also had a good run back and enjoyed the trip, first time I have actually stayed overnight at a show, but will do this more often.

Paul, mine is blue, and if it was the one you are talking about the wheels are 13" deepdish

Alan

Steve

Hi
Also got back safe and sound, at least the trip back was trouble free (more than I can say for the trip there).
Paul you must have been there on the morning as there were four Buggy's and one Scorpion there from about 2.30pm onwards. Did you leave early? (By the way welcome to the site).
Steve

Danny

Administrator
lol those flag poles bend.....windy!!!

My face is burning up!!

lol

I am so glad to be home and in going to bed!

Good show cant wai ttill wales!

Danny

Steve

Danny
You were asking about photo's earlier. Can you copy them off photobucket or do you still wan them sent via email?
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
2010-06-19155322.jpg

2010-06-19155334.jpg

2010-06-19155347.jpg

2010-06-19155401.jpg

Radar

on a slightly different note did anyone see "tinkerbell" aka lynette she said she was coming to newark to check out the buggys and introduce herself ???

Phaeton

Staff member
Received today from the organisers of Newark Kitcar Show

Hi,

A big thank you to all club members who brought along their kit cars to Newark 10, you gave such an impressive display. Hope you all enjoyed your selves.

On the whole everything was great there are just the odd comments applicable to some individuals.

We did notice this year that a few clubs had more than the one allowed hospitality tent/caravan on their club stand. It was commented on by other clubs who were sticking to the one tent rule. General camping is not allowed on the club stand because it spoils the car display. We are quite happy for clubs to rope off an area on the campsite so that club members can camp together. This also enables club members who camp but have only their clone car at the show and not their kitcar, to join in the evening barbecue etc on the campsite.

We and the showground manager have noticed that this year there were several burnt patches of grass where tray barbecues had been used straight on top of the grass. This scorches the showground and takes a long time to be put right. If you are going to use these tray barbecues please bring something to put under them to safe guard the grass. Please also be very careful when disposing of any barbecue trays or charcoal as two bins were set on fire this year.

Can we also remind drivers that there is a 10 mph speed limit over all the showground and that the Road Traffic Act is in force. Speeding is not acceptable nor is doing donuts. Driving in an over exuberant manner like Lewis Hamilton in Australia is not the done thing.

The galleries from the show are now up on the website. Enjoy
www.kitcarshow.co.uk

Thanks for your support.

Regards
Kevin & Lesley

Alan...