Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Danny

Administrator
So who is coming?

I will be there on the sunday as I have a wedding on the saturday :)

I also think.... pretty certain that 2013 makes my buggy 10 years old and also Muddybuggies 10 years old :) So I think we should all try and make an extra special effort to get there and have a good club get together :) even if you dont have a buggy on the road :)

Danny

Mini Mad Max

Could tow mine... Everyone knows mine will most probably not be ready in time, but i'd like to make the effort :) I'll definitely be there buggy or no buggy... Only 3 months now :D
Max

Steves2580

I'm pretty sure me and Mary will be there ;D

I'm working the Saturday, but I'll probably set off straight from there ;)

Steve ;D

jason_l

I will probably be there :)

More than likely without the buggy though. Its a bit of a workup for me to bring it up as it means driving to Basingstoke to get my trailer, then back to winchester to collect the buggy then all the way up there so will probably just come up on one of the days in the old banger.

Jason :)

Phaeton

Staff member
jason_l":74m97syy said:
I will probably be there :)

More than likely without the buggy though. Its a bit of a workup for me to bring it up as it means driving to Basingstoke to get my trailer, then back to winchester to collect the buggy then all the way up there so will probably just come up on one of the days in the old banger.

Jason :)
Lightweight ROFL

Alan...

Glad it's an Android & not a Apple Gayphone

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm off to Doodleland for the next 6 weeks starting next Saturday so it looks like I won't be there.

I'll still book it for you guys though.

Alan...

Glad it's an Android & not a Apple Gayphone

Steve

Hi
I will be there, still need to fix my floor first.
Alan can't believe you wont be there, you are like part of the furniture.
Steve

esdebe

I will be there.. Will go up on Saturday if there are others looking to camp on Saturday night.

Just need to get an MOT done... when it is warm enough to drive....( or I have time to...)

Mini Mad Max

2 weeks to go!!!! EEEK :D My buggy is still definitely going to be there, might look a bit hotch-potch though as the panels haven't been painted and it still needs a lot of work, but it just needs the engine wiring loom sorted and it can drive :) I have a 2 week mad rush of work ahead of me now ;)
I will be there Sunday and might camp that night, How many buggies are going to make it? It would be awesome to see a big turn out for the 10 year anniversary!
Max

Danny

Administrator
I will be there sunday till monday :)

At a wedding on the saturday

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Mini Mad Max

I'll turn up sunday morning and head back monday morning. I'm planning on bring a nice sturdy gazebo in the van incase the weather is rubbish :)
Max

Danny

Administrator
Not long now :)

Max any chance you can bring an extra chair with you? I need to travel super light this year as I have to take the buggy to the wedding first :)

Mini Mad Max

Yeah sure! I'm thinking of packing everything except the kitchen sink :p Well... Just the gazebo, extra chair and maybe a load of tools which people can use if anyone crashes outside the gates again ;)
Max