Stoneleigh Kit Car Show 2013

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":1lfm0er1 said:
Don't want to sound rude Max but you must gave had one hell of a paper round this last year, you seem to have aged terribly

Alan...
Hahahaha! I'm guessing you are referring to the video where my dad is driving it? ;)

ChaosMS":1lfm0er1 said:
Max,

Buggy is looking fantastic!!! well done mate - looks like you all had a great couple of days!

Rich
Thanks Rich! Will your's be making its debut next year? :D I'll be popping down to see it during the summer if i can pass IVA :)

More photos now! Here are some from sunny Monday :)
DSC_4125_zpsf33c7d7f.jpg

DSC_4124_zpsbe61ba07.jpg

DSC_4129_zps687764b2.jpg

We ended up being far too busy to take any more than that of our stand i'm afraid!
What a great weekend!

Max

Danny

Administrator
well made it home... :)

Figured out where the oil was going :) bell housing breather gasket was not there :) so would appear it was pissing out there...lol

Danny

Steve

I have been away since the show, have not had time to post any replies or download photo's. Will try to do them over the weekend.

jason_l

Sorry i haven't replied sooner but i haven't stopped since getting back home.

Was a great show, great to see everyone again and nice to go for a spin in Max and Steve's buggy :D

I really do hope next year i can get mine up for the weekend and hopefully actually camp the few days rather than just a one day visit. Really am impressed with how you have dropped the 'slacker' badge Max. Second i saw your buggy i knew you had been secretly working away on it night and day! Its actually motivated me to just crack on with mine and get the flippin thing finished as much as i can. You never know i may have an update or 2 over the next few weeks...... ;)

Jason :)