Recent content by Ferdy

1. F

BLITZ II UNFINISHED PROJECT FOR SALE REDUCED PRICE

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD :)Hi I am selling my Son's part built Blitz II Buggy :(, see this on Ebay item No 200605312506. Nearly every bit of this is new, only the engine, 1275 cc and the steering column are used, and maybe a few little bits like hand brake, but all other bits are new. If...
  2. F

ETB Digidash 2 Lite

new - NO UPGRADES This was purchased for a Blitz 2 project that was never completed RRP £440.00 DigiDash2 - Lite http://www.etbinstruments.com/index.htm For discerning Road users who demand more information and functionality than a traditonal set of instruments can provide, ETB present the...
  3. F

LUCAS UNILOOM

LUCAS UNILOOM LUCAS BASED COLOUR CODES IDEAL FOR DASH BOARD MOUNTED SWITCHES OR B/L ROVER COLUMN SWITCHES FOR REAR ENGINE BUGGY OR KIT CAR Purchased for a Blitz 2 Project but never used complete kit and wiring details, connectors, crimps, crimpers, etc. etc. R.R.P. £140.00 Yours for only...
  4. F

Starting/charging circuit

Can anyone let me have a diagram so I can wire my son's buggy up only needs the basics no lights or anything like that just put the key in and start and charge. Thanks Ferdy
  5. F

Digi Dash and Premier Loom For Sale

Hi I'm selling a couple of bits on ebay if anyone's interested both brand new and at good price First a Digidash 2 Lite with all the bits, still in the box it came in and then a Lucas Uniloom from Premier this comes with the lamiated instructions etc and still in the bag, has been opened to lay...
  6. F

Suspension For Blitz 2

Hi New I'm new to this forum so forgive me if protocol etc is wrong. My 16 year old son has just bought (I have paid for) a Blitz 2, as yet this has not arrived nor has the build manual. As I am no mechanic, can anyone give me a list of the front suspension and brake parts etc. (lamens terms...