Recent content by nescafe37

1. N

Freestyle with 1.8 k series geometry?

Cheers we will give it a go.
  2. N

We used the mgf rear subframe. Its on road use only. And no we have not widened the front track at all. Is it worth doing that? I suppose logically thinking about it that would make a lot of difference huh?
  3. N

Anyone got any decent caster, Camber and toe settings for a freestyle with a 1.8 fitted? Basically looking for a good starting point. Cheers
  4. N

If this sells I’ll be increasing my insurance value

Little update on this. Its all been stripped down and repainted. K series 1.8 fitted and had it running today after I managed to disable the immobiliser in the ECU. Just needs the wiring tidying up, new seats fitting then MOT. Will get some pics up next week sometime
  5. N

Which MG for a K series donor, MGF or MGTF?

Just remember you can always modify the hubs to 4x100 pcd if needed? I did it with my trike which had a 1.4 metro engine and subframe in the back. It too also ran 95.25pcd but i re-drilled the hubs and brake discs and fitted new studs.
  6. N

Left at 04.45 and back home by 12.30 so not to bad lol
  7. N

I have bought the buggy back to the west country. We are just outside Gloucester
  8. N

Yeah we picked it up from Clacton on sea. Looks like its been passed around a bit. Needs a total strip down and rebuild as its been used for trials. Plan is to put a k series in and make it road legal again.
  9. N

Just picked this up and still got receipts with your name on in bud
  10. N

Just picked this up today for my old chap but not at asking price lol
  11. N

One of my current Vehicles

Here is one of my current toys. Built it a few years ago now and its running a 1.8 k series step semi auto.. Although it was running a 1.4k series in this photo. Its now black to so i will have to get some more upto date pics lol
  12. N

Newbie here

Hiya all. My name is chris and i have been looking to get a road legal buggy for a while now. The reason i joined this forum as i noticed its mainly about the mini based buggy. The reason this caught my eye was i built myself a rover 1.4 K series trike 5 years ago and recently upgraded the...