Recent content by robbie2red

1. robbie2red

Robbie2red's Dazon buggy :-/

Had put some pics up before but I guess I should put them here in the right place! The buggy as I bought it, coming home ;-) The buggy with the new 1.3 Suzuki Swift 1999 engine in, with the auto transmission... A few alterations. Hand controls, Power steering (off a corsa), Brakes...
  2. robbie2red

Buggy seats

Hi guys, Any ideas on seats? It would be good if they can recline as I'm a wheelchair user and recline the seat to pull my wheelchair in. Max width at seat is 50cm. Any ideas for seats, or where I can purchase some? They need to be waterproofish, as I do use my buggy in the winter etc...
  3. robbie2red

Power steering column and steering wheel

Hey guys, I have for sale; A Corsa C adjustable power steering column, it came off a 2004 Corsa. £60 ono And a steering wheel. £20 ono My location is Brecon, Mid-Wales. Will post but buyer pays the delivery. These items are just unwanted parts off my buggy project. Am trying this...
  4. robbie2red

MUDDY BUGGIES.COM on my buggy?

Hey, Guys I'm getting the body of my buggy pannelled. I'm going gloss black. I was going to put the 'Monster energy' logos etc on it in green. Now I'm thinking keep the logo/writing the same colour as the seats but instead of having the 'monster' logo etc, put the website address on in red...
  5. robbie2red

Got a Dazon 1100, this site is awsome!

Hi all, I've been looking for a site like this for ages! I've not long bought a Dazon 1100, but it's blown a massive hole in my wallet! So the story is, I'm a wheelchair user. So I had to have an automatic! I put a Suzuki Swift 1.3 engine in, with an auto box. Tell you some more again, I'm...