Recent content by woofy

1. W

BUGGY FOR SALE

HI THINKING OF SELLING MY BUGGY, FAILED SVA ON HAND BRAKE ONLY. I HAVE LOST ALL INTEREST AT THE MOMENT AND IT REALLY NEEDS A GOOD HOME WITH SOMEONE TO JUST FIX THIS LAST BIT I HAVE SOME PHOTOS ON SVA TOPIC DATED 29TH JUNE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW AND I'LL ANSWER STRAIGHT AWAY THANKS STEVE...
  2. W

retest

hi all had retest today , passed all that he failed me on ,now it seems there is to much movement on subframe when you pull handbrake,and parking brake fails to have any reserve travel ,which i said i could adjust but failed any way,so i need to strenghten the sub frame were hand brake...
  3. W

HELP WITH VOSA

HI CAN ANYBODY OUT THERE HELP ME! JUST HAD A LETTER BACK FROM VOSA STATEING THAT I NEED PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF MY BUILD AND RECEIPTS OF ALL MAJOR PARTS BOUGHT. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START OR EVEN IF I HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO BACK MYSELF UP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
  4. W

spare wheel

hi ,do i need a spare wheel for sva or mot, thanks steve sunny west wales.
  5. W

engine age

hi how can i find out the age of the engine from the engine number 99hbi1 05464 for sva and registrasion regaurding emisions thanks steve west wales
  6. W

wanted

hi any body making and selling a front bumper for sva thanks steve sunny west wales
  7. W

rubber brake hose

hi ive used arubber petrol hose to go from plastic remote reservoir to master cylinder been fitted awile now and pipe is sweating where might i find proper rubber brake hose for sva . thanks any help appreciated steve wet west wales :?
  8. W

speedo

hi any bodyno where to get a speedo from acewell orvapour or whatever thanks steve sunny west wales
  9. W

sva book

hi im looking for an sva manul any body help also after a digital speedo thanks steve sunny west wales
  10. W

wing mirrors

hi looking for a suitable pair of wing mirrors, dave sugested merlin m sport but the catalogue dosent list testorosa any more have any of u guys got any suggestions.thanks steve sunny newquay westwales
  11. W

new member in the middle of build

hi just signed up, in the middle of building my kit car, so will prob. be on the forum a lot asking lots of questions :D