Search results

1. M

WTD: oil gauge

hi has anyone got a oil gauge for a mini going free or cheap ?
  2. M

Speedo Binnacle

hi has any got the center speedo plus dials and the binnacle that you do not want ? i am in somerset
  3. M

please help?

hi i have a 1982 mini 1000cc it will only start on the choke then push it in bit by bit as you are driving is there any way i can buy or do to so i can just start just with the key????...
  4. M

pick up second engine....

picking up the second engine tomorrow (sunday) witch is a manual so now i have a choice use a auto box OR a manual box set up....
  5. M

WTD: mini wheels

hi i am after 2 bog standard wheels must be cheap or free
  6. M

got engine + subframe

hi i picked up engine and subframe. got of E-Bay for £67 it's from a fire damage neon mini it is a auto but i will look at changing that in the future..........
  7. M

MGF wheels?

will the mgf wheels fit a mini ? as i need to move a sub + engine in the garage......
  8. M

engine removel?

hi i am going to pick up a mini automatic engine and subframe(not in a car) but what i need to know is what size are the bolts and is the engine heavy?
  9. M

fire extinguisher as a reserve tank ?

were do you get the fire extinguishers to use a reserve tank ? and what do you have to do to turn it into a  reserve tank.....
  10. M

nut size?

ok what size is the nut for a single bolt subframe?. so if i go to the scrap yard and if i see one i will take it out of the car.....so remove the 2 top bolts what else needs to be removed to free the subframe from the cars body....
  11. M

knuckle joint removel ?

hi i need to remove the knuckle joint from the top arm how do you remove these out to replace them ........
  12. M

subframe

hi i have now got the subframe. i have striped the bits of for cleaning and painting. it had 2 pipes coming out of the top. know it has been striped  to just a subframe it has 2 bolt holes on top .what type is it?