1275 Engine & Full Subframe

Phaeton

Staff member
Guys,

1275 A-Series engine, rolling roaded at 55bhp at the wheels, it shows 75lb oil pressure when first started & then runs at 50lb pressure once warm, will come complete with alternator, electronic distributor, alloy inlet, carb, LCB & exhaust pipework (will need silencer), Also included will be the full subframe, with polybushed adjustable lower arms, fully adjustable tie-bars, modified hubs to take Golf callipers, the Golf callipers, handbrake cables & braided hoses, rear wheel arch brackets, polybushed upper engine steady, polybushed lower steady, ultimate engine steady, N/S lower gearbox steady, fitted with new (last year) Dunlop doughnuts. Currently there is no fan or radiator fitted, but it will come with a large 3 core radiator & both a standard plastic fan & a 6 bladed metal fan & all fixings.

In other words the complete back-end of a Freestyle, possibly suitable for a Blitz,

I also have available if somebody wants it for a standard Mini another bare subframe & a set of standard hubs with grooved disc, which they could swap the stuff over from.

I'm looking for £250 for the whole lot (more if you want 2nd subframe & extra hubs/discs), which I'm hoping is reasonable as the engine alone is worth that.

2011-05-14163244.jpg

2010-04-14185905.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

Phaeton

Staff member
Not lined up yet Max, but have to raise funds to allow me to buy something. Not 100% sure what I'm doing but it will be a MG F/TF subframe it's the engine to be decided upon.

Alan...

Baloo

Phaeton":3vtgzl5p said:
Not lined up yet Max, but have to raise funds to allow me to buy something. Not 100% sure what I'm doing but it will be a MG F/TF subframe it's the engine to be decided upon.

Alan...

hi Allan l have half an mgf sat in the shed, back end obviously, it has all the suspension and complete engine and box in it, going cheap £150 any use to you ??

Phaeton

Staff member
Sounds good to me Andy, I'm away this weekend at a Jap car show, but consider it sold & I'll sort out collection the week after.

Alan...

Baloo

l will dig it out and get it into a position where its accessable over the next week or so and take some pics so as you can see whats there, everything except the gearchange l think