13th & 14th September 2008 Bingley Hall

Phaeton

Staff member
Bingley Hall, Weston Road, Stafford ST18 0BD (3 miles from Junction 14 of the M6 motorway)

It's BACK this year. Under new management. It's expected to quickly establish itself as a premier kit car industry event. This show should be well worth visiting.

It's the only show run by Kit Car magazine - hence the name.

Expect at least 25 kit car manufacturers, loads of clubs and a great selection of traders selling parts, tools and accessories.

The venue is ideal for a kit car show with its massive indoor exhibition centre surrounded by green paddocks outside for clubs and individual owners.

For stand bookings contact Tom, Tel: 0208 3952653

We'll be placing FREE ticket offers on-line shortly, whereby purchasers of certain guides, subscriptions and other publications will be offered a FREE show ticket.

Drivers of kit cars will be given a FREE ticket upon arrival .

MattBlack

i'm interested... could be an alternative to suffering another year at Donnington!

Anyone else fancy this as an end of season get together?

Phaeton

Staff member
I intend to be there, if others are but will be buggyless, might do as Simon suggested come in the MR2 & put a notice on it, offering it for sale as a new kit. Take a Ferrari change the bodywork & make a MR2 out of it.

Alan...

esdebe

I'm working on getting aproval, anyone planning on camping there?

PS Donnington is OFF this year they cancled it.

MattBlack

Yeah..... we'll have a camp out unless it's bucketing down :? . See if we can't get a few together like Donnington last year... What say?

Phaeton

Staff member
Looks like I'll be in the C5 so can bring the trailer tent & awning. If it's fine we have a BBQ if it's not we get Taxi's to local pub. Bit of organisation so we don't all bring the same stuff etc.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Been in touch with the organisers & we're having our own area on the show field. I have said to expect at least 6 buggies so start to get your names down so I can contact them again if we need to increase the pitch size.

At the bottom of this link is a PDF to download with details of show on, Staffordshire Show

Alan...

p5curly

Will there be buggies there both days as its a stones throw from where i live i will be coming to check out the freestyles for a future build :lol: :lol:

Phaeton

Staff member
Right I've had conformation that we have own area, I've siad 6 buggies are turning up, so you guys need to make it happen, I can't help being a SLACKER!! an all.

Alan...

Skirrow

I'm tempted. Need some inspiration. Still haven't seen a completed buggy in the flesh. Anyone know if Dave is going? Might get some bits ordered and ask him to bring them to the show if he is.

MattBlack

RIGHTHO!.. I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN WITH A FIRM HAND!

Come on!!!!!!... let's have a real concerted effort to get 7 buggies there.

I'm thinking:-

Me
Simon
Danny
Alan (HM)
Richard
Steve
Woofy (come on get the retest booked!)

Fingers out Boys!!

RichardG

OK got the buggy insured again yesterday so looks like I will be coming up on saturday but only camping if the weather is reasonable.

Any suggestions on a good route from the south that avoids motorways. A449 look favourite for me.

Richard

Danny

Administrator
I am having second thoughts too, work is getting very tight this end, working for feck all a day compared to before.

will see saturday morning

Danny

Steve

Hi
I won't be able to make it during the day on Saturday, but if you are camping I could make it there on the evening and the Sunday.
But looking at the weather?????????????????.
What are the options, when is the next show and where. I could do with a trip out somewhere.

MattBlack

I'm about ready to pull the pin... weather is bloody awfull and i can't stomach the thought of another 2 hour drive in the pissing rain.

On top of that Sam's got his first league footy match on sunday so i'd have to be back for 10am on sunday regardless!

RichardG

Possibly not going to camp but I still plan to go up for the day on Sunday. Weather forecast is looking better I reckon so will make my mind up after work tomorrow.

Richard

esdebe

The weather is looking better. I think I'm going to come, but only if there are going to be a few of us there...

Simon