13th & 14th September 2008 Bingley Hall

Phaeton

Staff member
You're right it is looking a bit better, but in my bestest Dragon's Den voice "I'm Out"

I 'NEED' to get this kitchen/dining room finished so I can move on to important things like getting an engine into the MR2, then though it's test, so I can then set about having another look at the K.

Having said that, I could make an appearance Sunday if others are going.

Alan...

Steve

O.K
I will not be camping, but possibly looking to go Sunday. I will post a message here tonight to confirm.

RichardG

Just got back from Stafford. Had a great drive there and back. Soooo nice to be out driving with some sunshine for a change :D :D :D .

Arrived at 11am and left at 1.30. Have to say that the show was rather disapointing. Inside the hall was not full and stands were well spread out. The trade stands were made up of teddy bears, toys, sun glasses, magazines etc. Only a handfull of tools/accessory stands and not that many kit manufacturers.

Outside there was a good showing of Robin Hoods but not much else.

Richard

Steve

I will still go up tomorrow as long as the weather is good. I fancy a drive, and besides it get me out of doing D.I.Y.
Who else is going?[/img]

Steve

Hi
Just got back from the show. Richard was right, not much there other than 7's. Still killed a hour or two and I did get out for the day with my daughter.
Weather was overcast but pleasant.
We still haven't come close to breaking the record for number of Buggies at one show.
Steve.