14" wheels with mini PCD

Will

Trying to source some 14" wheels with the mini PCD and don't want to spend a fortune.  Anyone know if any cars had the 101.6 PCD and had steel wheels or steel spares?

Will

wurzell

I'm using BMC/British Leyland Morris Minor wheels on my Trials Buggy....Same 4" PCD as Mini, as their originally used in a rear wheel drive Car, the offset seems quite good for Freestyles, although their of limited width.
Would recommend trying to find Minor Van or Pick up Rims, as these are wider, although their getting hard to find, and therefore pricey..
I also have some modified wide Minor wheels, with a steel band, these are easier to find, try Fleabay, etc.
It is possible to buy or make your own wide 14" steel rims, using Morris Minor wheel centres and Nissan Micra 14" outer rims...Obviously require careful jigging and welding, you need to know what your doing here....
These used to be available to buy from ESM Morris Minor Spares (01580) 200203, although their not cheap!
I reasoned that as wheels are always getting bent and damaged on Trials, it was better to have a steel rim that could be beaten straight, or cut and welded, rather than an alloy rim thats scrap when damaged....
Also gives you the opportunity of using BIG brake set ups, front and rear.
See photos of my Car....