998cc engine, soon for sale!!!!

jason_l

Hi All,

As most of you know i am upgrading to a Freestyle GT so will have my old 998cc Engine soon up for Sale.

Engine has done about 75k and ran when we took it out of the mini about 7-8 months ago. Since then it has been put into the buggy and will soon be taken out in the next few months.

Engine has been taken apart and has been rebuilt with all new gaskets throughout (head, water, gearbox seals etc)
Has brand new Clutch, waterheated stage one intake manifold,waterpump, higher temp thermostat, radiator top hose, fan belt, leads, sparkplugs, oil filter.
Radiator is only about 10 months old but hardly used.
Has been repainted with hamerite blue paint
Has the original rocker cover polished with new 'T' Bars and chrome radiator cap.
You will also get the engine top steady with poly bush's (as shown in the photo) as this is no longer needed!

Will supply all the reciepts that i have for the new parts as well. and will also throw in the New oil filters and oil i have for it!

Looking for around £100 but im happy to accept an offer on it as i just want it gone!!!

Will add a few pictures this weekend when i take some better ones, here is a sneaky one!
n587840472_3512153_1764.jpg

This can be collected from Hook/Southampton or a courier can be arranged but might get pricey???

Jason :p