ABS Freestyle mini 1275 engined

Striker98

ABS Freestyle
Mini 1275

Price: 3250 GBP

I purchased this off Ebay, but our government does not allow an age related plate. The papers note: used before but declared manufactured in 2006.

So the Date of first reg is 1992, but they take 2006 as first reg. So need cat, euro1 and all other kinds of stuff which makes it impossible to use for dutch roads.

Now for sale, perfect buggy on UK papers:

$_57 (3).JPG

$_57 (1).JPG

$_57 (5).JPG

Phaeton

Staff member
Looks very good, good luck with the sale, there are several buggies over the water so there must be a way to get them registered. I may or may not of agreed with Brexit but the UK being able to continue the kit car industry might be an upside.

Danny

Administrator
Seems like a nice one.... shame you cant register it.... wonder if you put prvate plate on it....

Radar

well well well wondered when I would see her again ...that's my old buggy chaps I put that screen on tinkered and replaced engine and improved the cooling situation ..but no matter how I tried to fettle it , it handles like a pissed shopping trolley , scarily so on the motorway to Stonleigh show to sell it about 6 years or more ago now some guy in the Midlands bought it that day I delieverd it and got a lift home from his house by a mate ...

If the handling is sorted its an ace buggy I sold it for less than this current asking price tho' two reasons one I was desperate to move on and two he paid cash on the day and I really didnt fancy driving it home from Stonleigh after my scary drive down ! lol

Radar

Striker98

Thanks for the heads up. I just rebuilt it to 1275EFI as exporting the car was as much as expensive as rebuilding it. The governemnt accepted the car today for a registration so it's a keeper.

Phaeton

Staff member
Good news, where's there's a will there are some desperate relatives, no sorry, where's there's a will there's a way.