ae sports buggy...

Roshitha

how is it now...need your comments.....
121120111106.jpg

121120111105.jpg
121120111103.jpg

minkiii checking the new parking lamps working correctly ...
121120111110.jpg

ohhh this lady may checking my front bar...
121120111104.jpg

Roshitha

any one can help me...i need to find wheel alignment details of freestyles.i need wheel geometry of both front and rear...(camber,caster and toe)

Radar

looking good matey ........not sure that the white hood ornament would be legal here health n safety and all that but otherwise....

Radar

Roshitha

ya...thanks for your comments guys...@ phaeton ...ya i know but i want to compare them with my wheel geometry settings...i think i have to do more modifications to my suspension system......thanks ones again...
@ Radar...thanks matey...ya i fixed it temporary till i make the cloth canopy....still the buggy with its primary paint...i have to do some modifications for the frame also....now i have to make a adjustable mechanism for my both front and rear suspension system to get the camber angle correct coz i'm really concerning about my tires.

Roshitha

hey mad max...how are you...after long time..you were busy with your exams...thanks for your comment..can you find me a freestyle mudguard set,,..or some where to purchase....

Roshitha

wow it good ...i was looking for that,but i dont think they will ship it to sri Lanka...today i have to do some modifications to my suspension system,i have to make my lower arms adjustable.i think i have to spend whole day at the lathe workshop........