Anyone seen Dave

jason_l

Hi All,

We have been trying to get hold of Dave now for about 4 weeks+. We put in a order for the front and rear bumpers and the pendulum pedal box but have been trying constantly to get hold of him on his mobile but no luck :cry:

Does anyone have another number for him or a better way of getting hold of him, will even try carrier pigeon if it would work!!! :roll:

Jason :p

MattBlack

I for one am very worried by this post... It's not like Dave to be 'Off Line' for extended periods of time.. He normally checks in regularly and keeps us all abreast of his movements in case we need something making, or a bit of technical assistance... Seriously guys, come on... I think we should be thinking about maybe putting in a 'Missing Builders' report...... I mean... If Jason has been trying to get hold of Dave for 4 weeks and hasn't had a response from his mobile, then is it not conceivable that he may be stuck under a bar stool somewhere in Devon / Cornwall / Prague / Ibiza???

I'm gonna start a "THE FUNBUGGY MAN IS MISSING" charity campaign and see if.... together... as a solid front... we can get Jason's bumpers... oh sorry... find Dave................. and make all in the world of Funbuggys well again!

esdebe

I was speeking to Danny today who said he had no problems geting dave just the other day, but apparently dave doesn't pick up calls if the number is witheld so make sure you don't hide your number.

Simon

jason_l

"esdebe"":rtmansgk said:
dave doesn't pick up calls if the number is witheld so make sure you don't hide your number.

Thanks simon, maybe thats what it is. every time we call him its from my team mates house and i bet he has his phone set up to not show the number, will try calling him today from my mobile :)

Jason :p