Baloo

just had a look back through my old pics

pilot800144.jpg

pilot800123.jpg

pilot800106.jpg

pilot800075.jpg

Baloo

yes we rolled it, took some doing though,

the pilot with the big exhaust on the back is Lee's and has an 800cc rotax engine. mine is the other "sensible" pilot

Baloo

CAW":1f8r0n8p said:
O0 , Not seen them for a while Andy :D

Andy

hello Andy

no nor me was having a stroll through photobucket must have several thousand pics on there :eek:

here let your self in and have a look around

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... ?start=all

should be 5 seperate albums, should keep you out of trouble for a while,

oh and l have something here on the garage floor for you

a 1380 cc A series boat anchor of an engine and box :D free to a good home

Andy

offroad 68

:) Them were the days, I was recently looking through some of your photos from a few years ago.
That picture of the pilot on its side looks like a crash but I was only checking the floor was ok :D

Baloo

offroad 68":3n5hozzw said:
:) Them were the days, I was recently looking through some of your photos from a few years ago.
That picture of the pilot on its side looks like a crash but I was only checking the floor was ok :D

lol it seems like years ago now dosent it, l remember you were just checking the floor for cracks wernt you ;) have a look through PB loads of pics on there l had forgoten about

CAW

Baloo":22sxfbjy said:
CAW":22sxfbjy said:
O0 , Not seen them for a while Andy :D

Andy

hello Andy

no nor me was having a stroll through photobucket must have several thousand pics on there :eek:

here let your self in and have a look around

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh31 ... ?start=all

should be 5 seperate albums, should keep you out of trouble for a while,

oh and l have something here on the garage floor for you

a 1380 cc A series boat anchor of an engine and box :D free to a good home

Andy

I'm very Nautical , that will be fine ;D Thanks Andy, just need a job up north lol.

Andy...............jolly jack tar

Danny

Administrator
awesome.... lots of great photos just wish the kit car/ buggy industry was booming so that we could get some more buggies out on the road :)

Thanks for sharing

offroad 68

Danny":2simmhym said:
awesome.... lots of great photos just wish the kit car/ buggy industry was booming so that we could get some more buggies out on the road :)

Thanks for sharing

Road! not many people want to build a kit car then have to jump through hoops with vosa who keep on moving the goal posts whilst letting sub standard chinese stuff stright on to the road. Any way its much more fun off road, suprised to see you made your buggy road going only.
subjects for another thread.