Blitz 2 with A Series Engine, already SVA'd

HolyCount

biddleboy":2hgq5k9f said:
well kev i bid £500 and did not meet his reserve so its higher than that

Behave yourself Steve -- you are busy enough with the freestyle (and your missus will  kill you !!! )  ::) ::)

JAMIE B.

God only knows how it got through an sva, check out the rear subframe sharp edges and the rack on the back, not to mention no mechanical braking device on the rear, just plain front calipers !

I would be very suspicous of the V5

Id be wanting more proof of the validity of the V5 eg. call to dvla/vosa, chassis no. check etc

Maybe I'm just being cynical but it just doesn't look like it has ever seen the road

Hope I'm wrong because someone could get a bargain if its genuine!

HolyCount

Well -- bidder 8 got it for £840.  as Jamie points out .... let's hope it is road legal :-\

Anyone here get it ??

heeley

Well, we'll have to see I  guess. The V5 does show it as a Blitz buggy with a 1275 engine. Still if there is a problem I suppose I can sell it as bits. (Need a couple of indicators anyway  ;D)

HolyCount

heeley":2ryvr1vb said:
Well, we'll have to see I  guess. The V5 does show it as a Blitz buggy with a 1275 engine. Still if there is a problem I suppose I can sell it as bits. (Need a couple of indicators anyway   ;D)

Hello, Heeley. Be better to get it tidy. I am sure the paperwork is OK if it's correctly registered --- just that, since SVA it has been taken apart a bit, I guess. Main thing is that you can tidy it up and don't have to worry about the dreaded IVA (hopefully).  Be good to see some better pics and to get your views on it  ;D