Blitz on Ebay

heeley

Don't know if this one has been mentioned yet : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NCF-BLITZ-ROAD-BU ... 27b3cad7da

It looks very tidy, though not registered yet. As an aside, although mine is on the road now, is a buggy ever truly finished? for example the 2 gallon fuel tank in my Blitz is not going to be much use if I plan to go to any shows that far from Bristol! my engine cover precludes a tall fire extinguisher though!

Steve

although mine is on the road now, is a buggy ever truly finished?!

I.E Mine has been on the road for a good few years, but still need a little work done on the front arches.

Danny

Administrator
haha a little work?

How many more barbeques you going to need to buy now? ...lol

I think I have owned my buggy the longest now and it is definiately not finished I am looking at sorting out the rear suspension a looking at getting a higher top end....

Danny

heeley

With about 1 hour to go on this Blitz theres only been one bid and unsurprisingly, the reserve hasn't been reached.  I'd be inclined to think that there's going to be a spate of last minute bidding for this one....but I might be wrong, as I said before it looks very tidy, but I guess it all depends what the reserve is.

Phaeton

Staff member
Doubt there will, but we'll see, with £500 IVA fee the government is doing what it intends to do, drive kit cars off the road.

Alan...