Buggy for sale

vespawho

Hi all,
I going to sell my buggy, would rather not as was a dream getting one. But I find anything other than local trips
Cause my bad back to flair up.
So if anyone is interested from here let me know. If not it will go on ebay.

Phaeton

Staff member

250buggys

Thanks for that info Alan

Thats a 400 mile round trip, at least 8hrs driving. Just don't seem to be many freestyles in my neck of the woods

Any idea why a Q plate and not age related?

Chris

Danny

Administrator
Cgris it was probably huilt using parts from not just one donor.... its a kit car so not a big deal....

If your struggling to sell let me know :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Chris,

As Danny says either no actual donor & built from several cars, possibly DVLA not knowing their arse from their elbow, or I do know somebody who was told if they wanted an age related plate it would take 2 weeks, if they would take a Q plate 30 minutes. But unless you want to put a private plate on it's no biggy for a buggy they are not exactly production cars, might be different if you had a Furrari lookilikey/wannabee & wanted to wear a red jacket down the pub.

Alan...

vespawho

Hi Chris,
I tried to message you yesterday but couldn't for some reason. As alan said i'm near bournemouth.

Alan, nice to see old pics of the buggy, i hadn't seen them before. I will be sad to see it go, i love it such great fun. But if i only ever use it for local trips its a waste.

I will try to message you again now Chris

Cheers James

250buggys

Hi James

Sent you a PM, did you get it?
My PM's seem to sit in my outbox for a long time before they go to sent items

Chris