buggy for sale!

toyotacat1

Hi All
I'm considering selling my buggy if anyone's interested give me a shout all details and spec are on my website at http://freestylebuggy.co.uk/index.html it will come with 2 sets of wheels and a spare block and gearbox (which need alot of work) and all mini/metro manuals i have. The rear of the buggy is different to whats shown on my website but i can send more upto date pics if required ! currently it's not taxed and mot'd but should go through an mot as all work that it failled on has been done (wheel bearings and brake ballanceing on rear). i'm looking at considering offers over £1750 !

Lee

MattBlack

Hi Lee

Got a buddy who's itching for one.. he's got a Freelander which he was looking to swap for the last SVA'd buggy that came up but lost out to cash before they could do the deal.

Would a Freelander interest you at all.. if so I'll put the two of you in touch and let you sort out the details between yourselves.

Matt B

toyotacat1

Hi Matt
Sorry i've thought about it but i've had a couple of 4x4's and my wifes still driving my last one! and i don't want another. I'm really looking for cash to fund my next project. plus my wife has given a firm no!
Sorry mate

Lee

jjs2civ

toyotacat1 said:
Hi All
I'm considering selling my buggy if anyone's interested give me a shout all details and spec are on my website at http://freestylebuggy.co.uk/index.html it will come with 2 sets of wheels and a spare block and gearbox (which need alot of work) and all mini/metro manuals i have. The rear of the buggy is different to whats shown on my website but i can send more upto date pics if required ! currently it's not taxed and mot'd but should go through an mot as all work that it failled on has been done (wheel bearings and brake ballanceing on rear). i'm looking at considering offers over £1750 !

Hi Lee

I could be interested in your buggy - at first could you send me some up to date photos please? - [email protected]

Also whereabouts do you live roughly?

James Shanks

MattBlack

Lee

Please understand that i'm only the messenger here...

Read Martyn your reply and gave hime the MOT news...

He say's for cash money he can raise £1500 to do the deal.... any thoughts on that?

wurzell

Another Buggy fitted with one of my special "Trials Spec" Gearboxes....

Initial problems with Twin Pin Diff, cannot recommend anyone buys or use's a Minisport of Padiham unit, held together with Roll Pins, unlike most of their competitors ones, which use properly machined, threaded holes/pins and high tensile Allen head bolts.

Virtually the first time it was used in anger, the Roll Pins broke, the pins came out, and trashed the diff and casing :x

Got it sorted properly the THIRD time (eventually!) with a Minispares of London one, but what a pain.....

Krap design, shite engineering, steer well clear of them.......

toyotacat1

Hi Matt
Sorry mate but tell martyn no i was asking for offers over £1750 and that was without MOT and tax! so sorry mate no. I have someone interested and they are willing to pay nearer £2000 with mot and tax!

Lee