Buggy Suspension

patflags

Hi I'm currently undergoing my first buggy build as I work as a steel fabricator the chassis and roll cage side of things don't pose a problem to me. I got plans for the buggy off of edge buggys in Austraila. My plan is to build to roughly there spec with some minor tweeks. I have almost everything i need to build it at my disposal except i cant figure out what type of suspension to use the edge people recomend coilovers with 350mm travel I e-mailed them in regards to this also there only solution was for me to send them almost €1000 and they'd send me a set of suspensions. I'm sure there is a cheaper way out of this delima seeins as i plan on only spending around €1500 euro on the hole build no includeing the doner bike of course whick is a CBR600

biddleboy

you are correct max i done the same thing about 2 years ago and didnt want to pay for the suspension either  :D so pat i used mid 90s fiesta rear legs coil shocks works a treat and looks the part as well i will just check about the fronts its been that long since i built it i will post some pictures on here for you to have a look might give you some ideas good look as they are a bit of an animal to drive but well fun check the link to see some pictures                                                http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... ggy/                                                                                                   

patflags

Thanks biddleboy that helps alot and I have no problem getting fiesta bits Hot Rod Racing is my main passion loads of lads with fiesta suspension thrown around