Clutch Master Cylinder

Phaeton

Staff member
Guys put a link in another post for a clutch master cylinder I think it was about £18 including postage. I've since found them elsewhere £13 posted I've asked him for a 5 off price to see if I can get it down anymore, If I can is anybody interested?

Just a reminder for those doing the conversion about the Fiat reservoir just do a search for Fiat & it will come up.

Alan...

jason_l

Angel Boy":3m5j0fa3 said:
If this is the clutch master for the pendulum pedal box thing then count me in   ;D

Andy

And me :) 

What master Cylinder do i need for the brake? Its not the standard mini version is it?

Phaeton

Staff member
Don't think it's a goer one guy was offering them for £9.50 in auction or £12.50 BIN for the MC & £3.50 postage, when asked for 5 he came back with £10 for the MC & £6.95 postage, but by time I have paid postage to you guys you may as well order direct. Other guy wouldn't shift from his £10.58 for the MC but would ship 5 for £8.55 postage, but again by the time I have forwarded them on we're not saving anything. Best thing is to order direct EBAY

As for brake MC then a Mini or a Metro will do, if you then can find a Fiat reservoir it will fit straight on, but make sure you also get the rubber grommets do a search for Fiat & there is a couple of posts to explain which Fiats you need.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

I have a fiat scienqueciento, or however the hell you spell it, resevoir with the gromits, you will have to secure them on with a cable tie as the do not screw on or have a pin, but they do have stepped edges on the male bits that fit into a stepped out edge in the fiat MC.
Max

collie

Max, quick Italian language lesson for you.
Cinquecento = 500
Seicento = 600
Next week we'll discuss requesting how to get to the Airport in Polish.

Angel Boy

LOL (falls off chair)  You learn something new on here everyday.  I didn't know that even though my misses had Fiat Cinquecento.

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
Yep typical Italian logic, call it Cinquecento 500 & put either a 1000 or 1100 engine in it LOL

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Lol, i heard the polish airport thing somewhere, to young to understand at the time :D But to be honest, i don't care about them little cars, all i care about is that i have the reservoir from one. ;D