Couple of Freestyles on ebay

Lilspeed

I think the big back end was an option on the kits at some point? I've only seen one in the flesh once, on a Freestyle for sale at Castle Combe Mini Day a few years back.
Covers a lot of sharp edges but it ain't pretty!! :D

250buggys

Shame one of the front mud guards is missing, at least £80 for a pair of replacement cycle wings and would have to re-locate the front indicators too. Could still be a nice project for someone.

There is a huge amount of resin, gel coat and mat needed to make one of those bad ass bumpers.

Don't recon he will get £500 for that chopped up chassis, most of the freestyle lines have been lost.

Danny

Administrator
the black one has been on facebook and he wanted £1200 I told him he was dreaming and asked me what i would no :D

Pretty much where I left it :D

ChaosMS

Danny, - £1200 in that state totally agree no chance, the blue one is a total mess as 250buggys said all the strength is missing now without the roof bars / upper cage, unless hes strengthened the base shell (which does not look like it) i think you'd be hard pushed to go to £250 for that mess.

Saying that I bet your tempted arnt you Danny - you could add it to your collection mate!! ;D :D A home for all freestyles that are unloved or abandoned, a safe haven where they wont suffer anymore (Until you chop their ass off and put a MGF in!!!) >:D

Phaeton

Staff member
The blue one has been Gymkhana'd there was a guy at Stoneleigh last year (I think) with one cut down like that, there are some utube video's of it. I keep looking at the black one, but too many toys that need work already. The mould for the big arse kit got scrapped last year, was being given away but nobody wanted it.

250buggys

Phaeton":3edza8hk said:
£740 not too bad a price, for a unfinished project with suspect engine.

It needs twice that spending on it again to get it on the road and a whole lot of love.

IWantOne!

I'm a new to the site but have chated to Danny about his Freestyle collection. Anyway I was the one who won the auction, delivery Monday. I wanted one for years and will get it on the road at some point but not feeling in a rush about it. Will probably be asking lots of questions once I've read through the forum posts.

Any constructive comments and advice will be welcome!

250buggys

IWantOne!":2bjc613f said:
I'm a new to the site but have chated to Danny about his Freestyle collection. Anyway I was the one who won the auction, delivery Monday. I wanted one for years and will get it on the road at some point but not feeling in a rush about it. Will probably be asking lots of questions once I've read through the forum posts.

Any constructive comments and advice will be welcome!

Good luck with your project and welcome to the forum.

Freestyle buggys don't come up for sale that often, lt took me a while before I found one.

Be sure to keep us updated with pictures of your build.

Chris

250buggys

IWantOne!":3bvu8asj said:
I will. I think it'll need a bit of evaluation first so there may be a wait before I post anything.

Yes, you will probably need to draw up a shopping list.

Hopefully Santa will bring you some parts :)

Danny

Administrator
lol I have a tonne of parts.. I have a great spare rear subframe for sale.... no rot at all and is painted :D will need cleaning :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":2iev0q86 said:
lol I have a tonne of parts.. I have a great spare rear subframe for sale.... no rot at all and is painted :D will need cleaning :D
You mean a great spare front rear subframe, or do you mean a great rear front subframe?