danny's exhaust

Asbo

dont know if its a good idea to ask,but,been readin/catchin up on posts and it keeps croppin up? what exactly is the deal with dannys kazost? mine is pretty beefy aka noisy since i changed the stock one for a peco,potentially irritatin for neighbours/pedestrians/other road users and personally i dont care. it beats those honda inshite electric things,at least ye can hear it comin from a few miles away. hence the asbo ticket. mind,im plannin gettin a full stainless system but it'll be noisy too.  :D

Danny

Administrator
lol did you get an asbo for it?? haha

Yeah mines noisy but its been noisy right from the SVA... same exhaust

Mine has a low rumble... I set car alarms off

Anyway, there are a lot of bikes that are louder

Danny

Asbo

no,got threatened with it. told the 14yr old copper to pi55 off and get a meter to measure it. we should have a sub section for posting about setting off car alarms,i can do four in 100yards leaving my street and boy does it hack the neighbours off  :D

Danny

Administrator
haha

My neighbours have all moved now...lol but they use to moan at me yet one of them had a ford V8 Hot rod!!

I also crashed my first mini through my next doors garden...lol in the ice and snow and I could not deny it cos of the tracks...lol

There are a lot of harleys and other bikes noisyier than mine so I aint worried

Danny

Asbo

least of my worries anyway. i do a lotta work wae the traffic polis,crashes etc,and they all know its me so i just give them the finger if im out in the buggy. its the 14-18yr old smartarse beat coppers i gotty be wary of