First car.....

vexedben

Hi guys, well seeing as though I now have an internship with the race team that I mentioned a while ago, I need to start looking at getting a car.

The temptation to find a road legal freestyle is amazing as I do think they're much better looking than the blitz but it's not the best for all weather driving I would hazard a guess.

Anyway, I've been looking at a few cars and can't really decided. I was wondering if you guys would be able to give me some pointers.

I'm nearly 21 and been driving a couple of years now, but never been insured on my own car. So the issue is finding something reasonably priced and not outrageous on insurance. Any poi years would be quite helpful :)

Ben

Danny

Administrator
God the choice of cars...

When I was skint I had a long list of cars I wanted... now I am not so skint i struggle to find cars I like.....

Everything for you will be expensive.... By a focus or something and save your money for when you can buy a real car :)

I am looking at Cayman, 911's and lotus elise oh and I am buying a new motorbike as well (just as soon as I pass my test :)