Freestyle Buggy (Not Finished)

rotoryboy

Hi Guys

Due to changes in life I don't think I will have time to finish my project, so I am testing the water.

I have for sale:

Freestyle Buggy with a mini engine installed (I know nothing about this or if it runs)
MGF Shell with VVC 1.8 engine, gearbox, Subframes and running gear (Incl. V5)
A second spare VVC engine and box on the rolling subframe
Wiring loom with MGF Clocks
ECU and alarm box
MGF Fuel Tank
New chassis plate

IMG_1380.jpg

5f92f817-b9e6-ac83.jpg

d5cde23d-d981-6f48.jpg

kit%20car.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

Not sure what to ask for it but it all stands me at around £1500 ish.

What do you guys think? I am in Kings Lynn area

vexedben

Hi, I've seen that you were planning a MGF conversion, what size is the original mini engine, if its a 1275 would you be willing to sell that and the gearbox separately? and if so, how much would you want for it?

Cheers
Ben

Buggybloke

I may be interested in the 2nd engine, (the one on the subframe, inc the suspension/wheels etc), and loom, as I have a Blitz2 that I'm planning on converting to K Series power...... How much for the above parts?

Kind regards, Matt

Buggybloke

Yep, -the VVC engine/box subframe/suspension etc... None of the other chassis bits as I already have a running Blitz 2 that I want to re-engine with a K series....

Buggybloke

Ok,... Sounds good,...-are the tyres pumped-up, with useable tread?,... I'm thinking to collect it I could rig up my buggy-tow hitch, and tow it home like a trailer?,... Whereabouts are you?

Steves2580

Hi Chaps,

Just to let you know that I still have the trailer frame, that I used to tow my MGF subframe!

If you pay for collection and return, you can borrow it if you like ;)

Steve ;D