Freestyle give away

HelloWorld

Hi,

I have a very old and tired Freestyle.  It was road legal many years ago but has stood idle for about 4 years.  If you want it, you can have it FOC.  You need to collect it from the Crewe/Stoke area on a trailer.  I've lost almost all the information I had for it so it's really just a load of bits n bobs.  Engine does not run and it has some electrical problems.  That said, it worked when we last used it.

Please reply here if you want it.

Kind regards

HelloWorld

The first definite taker sent me a Private Mail and so it's gone.  He's promised to collect early next week so if he does not turn up then I'll be back here.

Regards,

David

jason_l

WOW ! Someone was online at just the right time!

Hope it went to a regular member or someone who will bring it back to life.

Jason :D

Radar

call me a sceptic but who got it ? is he a KNOWN member ? and why has he not posted his delight at receiving this generous gift ?????

hmmmmmm

?

Radar

Danny

Administrator
good ;luck!!

be interested to see which one the freestyle is as I have been around for about **cough** 10 years now...lol

Radar

Alan , glad it's  gone to a good home and will be used and looked after ....glad the cynic in me was proved wrong but the internet is a strange place ............

well done mate

Radar

Mini Mad Max

Get the little fella back on the road alan... a chance to try something different, perhaps a conversion?? :p So how many buggies does that leave you with... is that 3 now? hehehe :)
Max

jason_l

Alan you Jammy git!

At least its gone to a good home! Whats your plans for it Alan, his and her's freestyles???

Jason :D