Freestyle Kit

BRUC3

Got a fella coming to look at the buggy monday evening. He does a lot of fabricating and seems very interested!

May be getting that Sammio sooner than I though!!! :p

BRUC3

Yeah definitely will!

I'l still stick around, would love to come to a show with you guys one day!

Just a shame the buggy has to go really!

Phaeton

Staff member
We're not proud, let's face it we allow Danny & SLACKER's to post on this forum  ;D

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":2sddrtex said:
We're not proud, let's face it we allow Danny & SLACKER's to post on this forum  ;D

Alan...
"Slacker" is a term which is no longer politically correct, and those called it may find it offensive, We'd prefer to be called "motivationally challenged" :p

BRUC3":2sddrtex said:
Yeah definitely will!

I'l still stick around, would love to come to a show with you guys one day!

Just a shame the buggy has to go really!
I've said this before and i'll say it again, this forum is like hotel california, you can check out, but you can never leave! Hope to see you at a show in the future some time!
Max

Steves2580

Good call Max
"Motivationally Challenged" is an excellent way of putting it ;)

Steve, formally Motivationally Challenged :D

Mini Mad Max

Sad to see you leave the freestyle, but i'm sure you won't leave us... Hope you acquire something good soon whilst the weather lasts! :)
Max

BRUC3

The fella transferred the money earlier this evening. Would of loved to have seen this project through, but the sunny weekends were just too much of a persuader!

The fella who bought it lives about 20 mins from Brands and has a 1380 lined up for him, so hopefully he will be on the track pretty soon!!!

Planning on a Jago as I can put the family in it, its convertable, cheap and looks a bucket of fun! Unless anyone else has any ideas on how to spend £700?!

Bruce

Phaeton

Staff member
[utl=http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jago-Geep-Jeep-/280714688286?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item415be6371e#ht_500wt_1156]Dip Yer Bread[/url]

Alan...