freestyle loom

biddleboy

hi guys got the freestyle loom that has been floating about no need for it now as got rid of all my stuff except this any body intrested looking at £40 my number if you have any questions 07510722649 steve cheers guys
Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

jason_l

Bargain if you ask me, i would take it but i don't need it...........hence why i sold it in the first place  :D

This will save someone loads of time butchering a mini loom to fit the freestyle. The mini hazard/light etc switch's all plug directly onto this loom with no cutting. I believe everything is there on the loom, lights, indicators, engine, dash, etc etc all you need is the power cables from the battery and i think thats probably it???

When i removed it from my freestyle i also labeled up as much of the parts as i could before it was sold so that it would help out whoever fits this!

Jason :D

biddleboy

thanks jason at least you gave a better discripion so every one nos wat there buying the labels are still on the loom

biddleboy

no buyers for a hassl free plug in loom for you unfinshed freestyle we nearly hassle free the kit car hobby is never hassel free ha ha  ;D ;D