Freestyle LSV Project

Ross_B

Hi Everyone......

I though it was time to at least start my build thread and get something going so here we go!

I have been looking for inspiration before I started anything, which is my usual way, to get a feel for what I would like the final project to look like so I have some angles to work with.

I wanted to go away from the 'sport' kind of build and wanted something different. my first ideas came when I saw this, the Ariel Nomad......112413-ariel-nomad-suv.jpeg

This was the sort of angle I wanted but it felt too modern and I carried on looking for something similar but more to the older style. That's when I started looking at military styles as an idea then I came across this.....the Longline LSV

LSV-1 (1).jpgLSV-4 (1).jpg

This was much better to the ideas that I have been having so this will be my inspiration for the build and see what comes out of it at the end.

So I have named this project Freestyle LSV.

Looking forward to seeing what the finished article looks like.

Ross

Ross_B

Hi All....

Just a quick update on the freestyle

I have started stripping the corner sub assemblies from the frame over the last couple of weekends and it all went well. I will put up some photos shortly......

The plan is to get the frame stripped and prepped for powdercoat and go from there once I have got the frame and subframe off and prepped.

looking forward to getting into it over the spring/summer

Ross