Freestyle on Prescott Hillclimb

mud68

Hi all, here is a video of my buggy on Prescott Hillclimb Aug '11. I think it's the 3rd and last one the video clip, the 6R4 is a kit with a Honda engine. Enjoy ^-^
[youtube]LM0hRmFGvO4[/youtube]

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

Can you post some photos up of your buggy... I think i know it.. also be good to know a bit more about it :)

Danny

Ps great video :)

mud68

Danny, it's Biddleboy's (steves) buggy I bought it off him about 2 years ago, will post some more pics sometime.

Max, it's taken a while but the engine now seems reliable, keep the rev's up and fly's.

Mini Mad Max

Have you had it set up on the rolling road, know what kind of power figures it has?
It really does look fast in, round and out of that corner!
Max

mud68

I did have it set up on the rollers last year but the exhaust gasket failed (lost boost pressure) before getting a final run up. Then I had to replace the turbo earlier this year. it needs to go back on again to set it up fully - should be around 120bhp depending on boost pressure.

I managed to get 4 runs up the hill, saw 60mph on the speedo before I hit the brakes into that corner. The buggy was good in tight corners but very light / lack of steering on the big, fast sweeping corners (especially the 1st corner). Need to improve it some how? Coilovers? softer springs? wheel alignment?