Freestyle Pedal Box

sibbo

Hi All,

I am new to the site as I have just purchased a freestyle. I am looking for a Pendulum Peddal Box kit. Dave siad he has given the CAD drawing to a few people on here and I have searched and there seems to be some access to getting them remade.

Any infor would be gratefully received.

Thanks

John

Lilspeed

Hi John, welcome to Muddybuggies.

I have converted my Freestyle to pendulum pedals. I was unable to get hold of the cad file for Dave's original pedal box, so I copied the design from pictures on here, drew it up on CAD and had it laser cut. Pics are in my build diary.
The result is now fitted to my buggy and seems to work fine, but I've yet to get it road legal so it hasn't been through IVA.

If you like PM me an email address I'll send you the file.

Get some pics of your purchase up on here! We like pics :)

Justin

sibbo

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your kind offer which will be a great help.

I have tried to pm you but it says I am not authorised to use the feature?? My email address is [email protected]. I will get some pictures up I only picked it up last week so still sorting through boxes seeing whats missing.

John

Lilspeed

sibbo":1dsharlq said:

I have tried to pm you but it says I am not authorised to use the feature??

Ah ok, perhaps you need a certain post count before you can pm.

Anyway, you should have mail ;)

Phaeton

Staff member
sibbo":22hxd5zy said:
Dave siad he has given the CAD drawing to a few people on here

LOL mmm not sure he did, I had one that was not bent & gave it to a laserjet company & they made a drawing from it. I can give you their details if you want to contact them & have some more cut, assuming they still have it.

Alan..
Glad it's an Android & not a Apple Gayphone