Front End Parts

vexedben

Plenty of bits for sale.

1) Gaz Standard height front coilovers with 150lb springs. These will need new springs to be used on a mini. They have the top arm brackets with them which are worth £40 alone and the top hat washers for them. £180

2) Front Disc Hubs - Completely overhauled and refurbed. New bearings from mini spares have been fitted. New ball joints all round. Come with disc drive flanges and the stub shafts. £100

3) Front 8.4 Disc Calipers - rebuilt with brand new stainless pistons and seals including the caliper half seal. £80

4) Front Braided Caliper Brake Lines for above calipers - Brand New £20

5) Standard Lower Arms - complete with new poly bushes. £15

6) Heavy Duty Tie Rods - as new but have been painted. £20

7) Heavy Duty Lower Arms - Come with yellow poly bushes. Just need a quick wire brush and painting. £40

8) Brand New Track Rod Ends - as new, never been fitted. £15

9) Upper Arms - Recent bearing and pin change. £20

10) Steering Column - New plastic bushes fitted. £15

11) Steering Rack £15

12) Front Drum Hubs - Completely Refurbed and complete with stub shafts and drive flanges £40

13) Yellow Tag Master Cylinder - Brand New, never seen fluid. Only been painted black. £60

14) Clutch Master Cylinder £15

15) Black and Chrome Steering wheel and boss - £30

16) EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads - Unused and never fitted still in box - £30

Pictures can be taken, just PM your email address and I will send them via email.

All prices do not include postage. Large items will be sent via courier and anything else will be posted by Royal Mail.

Feel free to make an offer. I am in no rush to sell so only sensible offers.

Cheers,

Ben

Danny

Administrator
Whats the length of these

Front Braided Caliper Brake Lines for above calipers - Brand New £20

Danny

Danny

Administrator
Should get to the garage tomorrow so tomorrow night should know ;-)

excuse my typing I am using tapatalk :)