Fuel tank ....anyone ??

Radar

Hello chaps ,

I have the basis for a  fuel tank the same as Simons (i.e) the empty helium tank  same size etc as Simons but obviously not converted like his ..I aquired it from a shop doorway last year (being thrown out for bin collection ) and after seeing Simons last year at newark I could not walk past it . If anyone wants it and was thinking of doing what Simon has done with his let me know I will bring it to Stonleigh in May ...it's free to a good home if I don't hear from anyone then it's down to the municiple dump with it as it's no good to me ..

cheers

Radar

collie

Ok, silly question, what's the capacity?
I can't find a photo of Simons?
I'm interested cos I have a fire extinguisher to convert and someone mentioned that the petrol may melt the plastic lining in it (if indeed it has one?)
Cheers,
Alex

Radar

wish I knew Collie its got to be more than a fire exstinguisher tho' I would say maybe 20 -25 litres ?
check with Simon he will have an accurate capacity as he was the one who designed built adapted and installed his ! oh and has to pay to fill it too !!!

Radar

esdebe

if it is one that does 30 baloons then it is 12L if it is the one that does 40 baloons then it is about 18L  I use two of the 12L ones, they are more readaly available...  If you want the gas in them too then you can get a new one from Asda for £20 including 30 baloons...   

They  weigh less when they are full of helium than when they are empty....

Simon