GS MOON 260CC BUGGY

stew_fox

Hi,

I am having to sell my buggy due not being able to keep it in the garage anymore, its at my sisters house and she is now moving so the the buggy is for sale

it has no tax or mot and currently sore, but could be put back on the road easy enough, i have the current V5 for the buggy, she has covered about 2800 miles, in very very good condition, all 4 tyres are in great condition, new battery 2 weeks ago, 2 seater automatic gearbox with forward and reverse, approx 50mph with 2 up... starts first time every time with a key start.

I am looking for £1200.00 any info you want let me know, if you want to see recent pics you will need to email me at [email protected] as i can not post any up

The buggy is in radlett hertfordshire, collection only.

thanks

stewart

stew_fox

hi guys really need a quick sale... 2 weeks until move date... £1000.00 ONO.... any takers... the buggy is really worth it!!

Steve

Sorry to hear that, hope the insurance pays out what it was worth and hang the ******* that took it.

stew_fox

trying to sort insurance out now... was a little worried as the buggy had no MOT and was sore but it was stolen from my garage so i wouldnt need those to have cover... they were caught driving it and in court today :) hope the judge goes hard on them!!!!

Phaeton

Staff member
stew_fox":3l4rqzte said:
they were caught driving it and in court today :) hope the judge goes hard on them!!!!

Hang the fudging little ****s they wouldn't do it again.

Alan...