Happy New Year

Phaeton

Staff member
LOL Did you have nothing better to do at 7 minutes past Midnight, mind you I was already asleep by then, although the inconsiderate barstools letting fireworks off disturbed me. You never know Rich you may have your 2nd buggy on the road this year before Max even finds his in the back of the barn, all those days he wasted making things pretty polishing & painting will have rusted by now. Actually as I type I think I have worked out what he's doing, he's waiting for the rolling historic tax to hit the year of the donor Mini before he registers it, after all he's nearly Scottish isn't he.

All the best everybody

Alan..

ChaosMS

;D Ha ha yeah i was turning my PC off (which I forgot I had left on - old age) and thought what the hell lets get a post in !!! - no partys here Alan and thankfully it was pi$$ing down here around midnight so very few fireworks !! which was a bonus ;D

As for Max's buggy yeah i think you might be right there in fact maybe he should film the search for it - could be a bit like raiders of the lost ark eh!!

Rich

Mini Mad Max

Bah Humbug. The garage is a cold, damp place. I've been on a mission to ensure my blood alcohol levels don't drop below a dangerous level where I realise we're all fooked! Happy 2017 everyone! :D