Help needed

swerv

Hi All
just joined your forum ,been keen on owning a freestyle buggy or some thing like for many years now . Time has come where ive got time to do some thing about it , but sadly not enough cash to get over it . Is there any one out there that would be prepared to help me , i want to build my own guggy from scratch and need some good photos and measurements to get me started . If this works it could be of some use to other want to be builders !!!  Thanks in advance  Swerv (Lee)

Steves2580

Hi Lee,

Welcome to the forum!
The freestyles are great fun!!
Are you wantine to build a freestyle shaped buggy?? You'll have to be careful, I'm sure the design will be patented!!

Good luck with your buggy build, any questions just ask the forum members, these guys are great!!

Steve.

swerv

Hi Steve
Thanks for your reply , yes im after building some thing that has a sort of resemblance to the freestyle . But trying to not upset any copy rights ect , would only be looking at the finished look sort of over all size looks and stance . Trying to add a few of my own ideas to change it away from the original ie using the mini front sub frame in the front as well as the back  , and a bit more roll cage work . Please if any one as any ideas or can help with bar chassis photos or over all dimensions or do i need to make it a little longer . PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOU FEED BACK ..........Lee 

BRUC3

Hey Lee,

Why dont you just go about buying an old Freestyle chassis and modifying it? Surely would work out cheaper?

Theres been a couple of old chassis come up for sale lately and have only been a couple of hundred quid? I paid £500 for a whole kit, so just a chassis wont be much!

Just another option worth considering...?