Hi from a new member

mud68

Hi, been hiding in the background for a while so I thought I would say hello. I have meet a few of you at Stoneliegh, tried to buy Biddleboy's buggy until he pulled it off Ebay :(. So I am still looking, if anyone has any leads please let me know, thanks.

mud68

I was talking to Chris today - I think this is your old buggy? Biddleboy (steve) told me about it. Sorry if I have got the names wrong.

Phaeton

Staff member
Nope you've got it right, I sold it to Chris a couple of years ago & built another one last year which I bought from Steve, are you following it so far  ;D ;D

Alan...

HolyCount

Hello and welcome.  The buggy steve has was bought from another member and the one Alan bought off steve was originally owned by Dave --- very incestuous lot here  ::) :eek: ;D

mud68

I am probable after the impossible, I am really after a buggy which is road legal but has problems! I have an engine / g'box, wheels etc, so I'm not to bothered if it runs or not. Your old one and Steve's are very good examples and therefore are rightly asking for around 3K. I would prefer to buy a non runner - my other option is to bite the bullet and buy a good one then sell off the parts I don't want.

biddleboy

hi Shaun welcome to the club sorry mate but in the end i could not sell due to being so much fun as kev said we all must like sharing buggy's i meen (kev)  :D i think Alan's old one might be your best bet at the mo as there getting like gold dust to get hold of you don't find any part built ones road legal but you properly get one off road good luck

jason_l

Welcome to the club!  ;D

Always good to have more members, as everyone has already said they are starting to get a bit rare now so if you see one for sale don't hesitate to long or Kev will buy it and add it to his ever growing fleet!  :D

Jason :D

Mini Mad Max

Steve is already onto that! :D
Anyway, welcome to the group! We supply alsorts of help as many people say on here as we all constantly ask questions.
Max :)