hi

hi im wayne i live nr bognor regis and have just bought my first buggy have been a triker for 15+ years and now trying something new. Have bought a blitz 2 buggy with i think a 1300 mini engine.

Danny

Administrator
Wahey.... I live in Middleton On Sea so very near to you.

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Mini Mad Max

Welcome along! The one time i went to bognor regis, it was really rainy :p Hope you have better weather the rest of the year for playing in the buggy!
Max

thanks for welcome good to see a buggy owner near by maybe see you on the road soon, am loving buggy so far have bought a few bits for it llike starter motor how easy to fit compared to a normally mini,polybush for engine steady,clear dizzy cap new plugs,some nice mirrors and a hif44 carb.yes does rain a fair amount in bognor but having been a trike rider for 15yrs in all weathers it ok and more fun in the buggy

Danny

Administrator
Do you by any chance know a chap called ollie... A youngish lad has a few minis....

May be just a coincodence that his friend picked up a blizt as well...lol

yes know ollie met him when i brought the buggy home last weekend in texaco, have just been on my first long drive today and have loved it. since last post have ordered new wheel bearings, two new bucket seats and new air filter just waiting for big postie bag. not sure how to upload photo but there is pic on my fb which is wayne freedomknight hodder

Danny

Administrator
Well if you come along to the Middleton Mini meets I am there normally... been a few times in the cappo though :)

Also Stoneleigh kit car show is always a good show :)