Hibernation is Over

MattBlack

Well... I'm back.

The winter hibernation has been long and lonely, but, this weekend the sun shone long enough for me to sense that first hint of spring. It'll not be long before the air is filled with the unmistakably British aroma of freshly cut grass and dog shit......... Ahhh, roll on light nights.

So, it's taken me an hour to view all the posts made since I last logged on.

All newcommers... A belated "Hullo"
Simon.................. Glad you've not lost that rapier wit (the baby will soon knock that out of you)!
Alan.................... For god sake get some safety gogs (great picture)
FFTS................... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MARY ? lol.
Richard G............ Sign me up for the Wales trip if it's on.
Danny................ Can't wait to see (and drive :twisted: ) the new buggy.
Everyone else..... Hi.

Would any of you technical wizards be able to host me a piccy of Dibble and make it into an Avatar for me... i'm fed up of been the only saddo without a buggy picture.

Anyhow, it's good to be back... I'm gonna start her up this week so i'm sure there will be a story to tell as i haven't run the engine since October.

See you all at Stoneleigh.

Danny

Administrator
Hello Matty

Welcome back

Email me the piccy to info at davlicmedia dot co dot uk

See ya soon

Danny

Steve

Danny
Any chance you can post my picture as well. You did do it for me on the old forum. I have tried but it just says it's to big. Not something I hear very often these days. :lol: :oops:

Asbo

where in the UK-raine are ye Matt? no offence to any po-lish buggy drivers nin tended. :roll:

danny could you do the same for me please. their is a few pic of bug in gallery or i can email you some. you going to bother with mini in the park this year?

Danny

Administrator
Hello Dave,

Just email me one across.

I will be at mini in the park..... Its a close one for me...lol Also if its dry may see what the buggy will do the quarter mile in....lol

Danny